Little Dragons (Ages 3 to 5)
Mon : 5:30 to 6:00 pm
Wed: 5:30 to 6:00 pm
Kids Classes – (Ages 6 to 11)
Mon & Wed 6:10pm to 7:00 pm
Tues & Thurs 5:30 to 6:20 pm
Teens & Adult Classes
Mon & Wed 7:10pm to 8:00 pm
Tues & Thurs 7:30 to 8:20 pm
2 Weeks Teens & Adults (Uniform Included)
Learn The Basics of Self Defense and Discipline from our well trained professionals
Karate Uniform and Belt Included
Un-Limited Group Classes
Young or old, big or small, everyone has something to gain from our classes. We believe it is our responsibility to help you develop the ability to defend yourself and your family in an unavoidable encounter.You’ll build the skills to to respond to threats automatically and get a great workout while you’re at it:
- We teach situational awareness, threat assessment and appropriate response.
- We drill individual skills such as blocks, kicks and punches, moving on to situational techniques. It’s a do thing, you’ll learn by instruction and repetition how to react, execute and finish.
- Our classes are fun, we teach hands on how to protect yourself. While we are structured in our training, we still want you to have fun.
- We DO NOT allow bullying of any sort in our classes, unless it is controlled by an instructor for consensual teaching purposes.
- We want everyone to be comfortable learning in a SAFE environment, but we will push you improve.
Private lessons are a 30 minutes long, one-on-one lesson that is scheduled around your availability. These lessons are designed to fit your learning style and desired results.